Norsk Hydro Gets Green Light to Use Bideford Dolphin on Fram Field
The Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PSA) has granted Norsk Hydro Produksjon AS consent to use the semisub Bideford Dolphin for drilling production wells, as well as changing the X-mas tree on well 30/6-B-51 at the Oseberg field.
The start-up date depends on the facility's progress with the preceding activities. According to plan, change of the X-mas tree on well 30/6-B-51 shall start in October/November 2005.
Following that, four production wells and two injection wells are to be drilled at Fram Øst, as well as a production well at Fram Vest. The activities are expected to have a duration of 467 days.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Dolphin Energy more info
- Borgland Dolphin Anchors at Skarv; Will Spin Bit Until 2011 (Jan 06)
- Velosi Bags Service Contracts in Europe and Middle East (Dec 16)
- Tullow Expects Ghana to Sanction Jubilee Phase 1 Before Year-End (Nov 12)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)