Blake Drilling Purchases ENSCO 64
Blake Drilling & Workover Co., Inc. has completed the purchase of the ENSCO 64 from Ensco International Incorporated. The rig is to be renamed "Blake Champion". It is currently stacked in Brownsville, Texas waiting final plans for upgrades. Blake expects to enter into a long-term contract for the rig prior to entering a shipyard.
Blake Drilling & Workover Co., Inc. and its related companies headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana own and operate a modern fleet of Offshore Drilling, Workover Rigs and Mobile Offshore Production Units in the US Gulf of Mexico.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Blake more info
- Blake International USA Rigs Celebrates First Anniversary, Opens New Office (May 28)
- Blake's Chairman Sells Stake in Company, Waves Good-Bye to Board (Feb 11)
- Blake Offshore Appoints New Board Member (Dec 08)