Moni Pulo Completes Abana Phase IV Drilling Project

Moni Pulo Limited (MPL), an Indigenous Nigerian Oil and Gas Operator, in conjunction with TransAtlantic Energy Solutions, LLC (TAES) a Texas based Consulting and Engineering Firm have successfully completed the Abana Phase IV Drilling Project, in OML-114 offshore Nigeria. The project consisted of the drilling of one (1) Exploration Well and the drilling, completion and testing of five (5) horizontal Development Wells. Completed under budget and ahead of schedule, MPL's Abana Field production has been increased by 8,000 to 10,000 barrels of oil per day. TAES provided the complete engineering, logistics and drilling management and wellsite supervision for the program.

MPL has also awarded TAES their Ekwe Phase V Drilling Program, which will consist of three (3) appraisal wells to be drilled in the same block.

MPL is a 60% shareholder and operator of OML-114 in partnership with Brass Exploration Nigeria who own the remaining 40% of the shares.

Related Companies
For More Information on the Offshore Rig Fleet:
RigLogix can provide the information that you need about the offshore rig fleet, whether you need utilization and industry trends or detailed reports on future rig contracts. Subscribing to RigLogix will allow you to access dozens of prebuilt reports and build your own custom reports using hundreds of available data columns. For more information about a RigLogix subscription, visit

Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $51.78/BBL 0.77%
Light Crude Oil : $50.85/BBL 0.83%
Natural Gas : $2.99/MMBtu 4.77%
Updated in last 24 hours