Statoil Awards Tampen Link Pipeline Contract
A contract worth about NOK 160 million for laying the Tampen Link pipeline in the North Sea has been awarded by operator Statoil to Saipem UK.
This transport facility is due to run for 23 kilometers from Statoil's Statfjord field and tie into the British Flags system, which links Brent with St Fergus in Scotland.
Expected to take about 12 days, work on laying the 32-inch pipeline will be carried out in April-May 2007 by the Castoro Sei laybarge.
Tampen Link is scheduled to be ready for operation on October 1, 2007, when the operatorship will be transferred from Statoil to Gassco.
The pipeline will carry gas produced by the Statfjord late life project.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)