Total and Gazprom Sign MOU for Shtokman Field
Total has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the development of the giant gas field Shtokman in the Barents Sea.
The Memorandum covers studies in the upstream sector as well as the development of liquefied natural gas production and marketing.
Total is a natural partner for the Shtokman project with already well advanced
technical studies and with an already strong experience in developing giant
liquefied natural gas projects, as well as project financing. The signature of
this Memorandum denotes Total's continuing strategy to invest in further
developing Russia's oil and gas resources.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total CEO: US Shale Oil Industry To See Wave Of Investment (Oct 18)
- Total's CEO Says Will Try To Move Ahead With Iran Gas Project (Oct 17)
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)