Petrofac Extends Contract with ExxonMobil
Petrofac has been awarded a five-year extension of its current contract with Mobil North Sea Limited, an ExxonMobil company. The contract is for the provision of various offshore personnel to Beryl Alpha and Bravo, effective May 1, 2005.
The contract is an extension of the original contract. The Beryl facilities are located in Block 9/13a in the UK sector of the North Sea, approximately 315km Northeast of Aberdeen.
Commenting on the award, Paddy Mallan, director of the Operations Support division within Petrofac, said, "Petrofac has provided services on Beryl Alpha and Bravo since 1989 and we are delighted to have been working with ExxonMobil for all these years. From the original deck crew provision, the scope expanded to include some production operators and maintenance technicians." He noted that Petrofac employs 80 people under the contract, six of whom, original crewmembers, have recently celebrated 16 years service with Petrofac. "This extension is a confirmation of the excellent working relationship we have established and testimony of the significant performance achieved by Petrofac's onshore and offshore team." Mallan said.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Petrofac Facilities Management more info
- Venture Shuts-In Production at Kittiwake Platform (Nov 11)
- Petrofac Snags Specialist Production Engineering Company (Jul 25)
- Petrofac Training Center Opens in Sakhalin (Jun 10)