QCI Marine Lands Contract from Noble Drilling
QCI Marine Offshore has been awarded the accommodations and electrical work on Noble Drilling's Clyde Boudreaux semisubmersible drilling rig.
The work scope consists of four levels of new construction for 200 POB. The project will consist of complete outfitting and providing all support services. The project will be executed at Signal International's shipyard in Pascagoula, Mississippi.
QCI Marine Offshore has offices in Houston, Texas, Pascagoula/Vancleave, Mississippi and Macae, Brazil. To better service their customers, QCI just recently expanded its' Electrical/Electronics & HVAC capabilities.
Manages 28 Offshore Rigs
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers World's Largest Jackup Noble Lloyd Noble (Jul 18)
- Oil Industry Maintains Country Club Culture During Downturn (May 23)
- Freeport to Pay Noble $540 Million to Not Use 2 Oil Rigs (May 10)
Company: QCI Marine Offshore more info
- QCI Hires Director of Sales & Marketing (Oct 25)
- QCI Marine to Renovate Quarters for Two Noble Rigs (Jul 06)
- QCI Marine Lands Contract from Noble Drilling (May 24)