EMPS Wins Seismic Contract from PetroKazakhstan
EMPS Corporation's subsidiary, TatArka, LLP., has been awarded a contract to provide 3D seismic data acquisition services to PetroKazakhstan, a Canadian based oil and gas exploration and production company. The surveys are to be conducted on Karavanchy and North Kumkol fields. The award also provides PetroKazakhstan the option to retain the services of TatArka to provide up to 500 linear kilometers of 2D seismic surveys.
"PetroKazakhstan is a leading energy company in Kazakhstan and we believe this award enhances the Company's position in the seismic data acquisition market in the Republic of Kazakhstan," said Paul Roberts, Chief Operating Officer of EMPS Corporation.
- New Production Facility Commissioned at Kumkol Field in Kazakhstan (Feb 26)
- Arbitrator Confirms Lukoil's Right to Stake in Turgai JV (Oct 30)
- Equator Names New CFO (Jul 24)
Company: EMPS Corporation more info
- EMPS Wins Seismic Contract from PetroKazakhstan (May 13)
- EMPS Wins Seismic Contract in Kazakhstan (Apr 19)
- EMPS to Add State-of-the-Art Fast Crew Boat to Its Fleet (May 13)