Harriet JV to Complete Rose-4 Gas Well for Production
Tap Oil says that the Rose-4 development well has reached total depth and successfully met the objectives of the well. The Rose-4 well is located in the Harriet Joint Venture Permit, TL/1, and was drilled as a directional well from the Linda production platform. The objective lies approximately 5.6 kilometers southeast of the platform.
The well has drilled to a total depth of 6,067 meters. The well has successfully intersected the objective gas reservoirs within prognosis and will now be completed for production.
The Rose-4 development well will increase gas delivery for the Harriet Joint Venture gas contracts, including the Burrup Fertilizers contract which requires approximately 82 TJ/day for 25 years.
Following completion of Rose-4, the next well in the Flag Sandstone drilling program will be North Alkimos-2H to be drilled from the Harriet Alpha platform.
TL/6 Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest as operator with 68.5%; Kufpec with 19.2771% and Tap with 12.2229%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)