ConocoPhillips to Use Maersk Gallant on Embla & Tor Fields
The Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PSA) has granted ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS consent to use the Maersk Gallant for production drilling on Embla and Tor.
ConocoPhillips will use the rig to drill two production wells on Embla and one well on Tor during the period from May 15, 2005 to December 31, 2006.
The Maersk Gallant was granted an Acknowledgement of Compliance on August 1, 2002.
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)