Mustang Wins Work from Amerada Hess in Equatorial Guinea
Mustang Engineering has been selected by Amerada Hess Corporation to provide inspection and construction management services for facilities to be located at its Okume Complex project, offshore Equatorial Guinea in West Africa. Mustang will provide equipment inspection for production facilities components being fabricated in the United States and other international locations.
Additionally, Mustang will provide construction management services for this project at fabrication yards along the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Mustang is currently providing detailed engineering for the topsides production facilities for the Okume Complex development.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess: World Needs New Offshore Oil Investments to Avoid Shortages (Sep 28)
- Hess Slashes 2017 Capital Budget After Quarterly Loss (Jul 26)
- Suriname Signs Offshore Oil Deals with ﻿Exxon, Hess and Statoil (Jul 14)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)