Cue Says Jeruk 3D Seismic Survey has Begun
Cue is pleased to report that Jeruk 3D seismic survey acquisition has begun in the Sampang Production Sharing Contract, offshore East Java, Indonesia.
Acquisition of 3D field data is expected to take to the end of April to be followed by around three months of data processing.
The survey is designed to provide better seismic control over the Jeruk discovery and over nearby undrilled prospects.
Acquisition of 3D seismic data over the eastern end of the Sampang Production Sharing Contract area has been completed and the data is being processed. Information from the eastern survey will be used to potentially locate drilling locations for wild cat wells to be drilled in the second half of 2005.
Oyong Participants are Santos as operator with 45%; Cue with 15% and Singapore Petroleum with 40%.
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: Cue Energy Resources more info
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- SKK Migas Extends Exploration Period for East Kalimantan's Mahakam PSC (May 04)
- NOPTA Approves Cue's WA-359-P Work Program Suspension, Extends Permit Term (Apr 14)