BP to Contract MSV Regalia
BP has awarded a contract to Prosafe for use of the MSV Regalia for the provision of dynamically positioned accommodation and associated services to the Magnus platform in the British sector of the North Sea.
The contract, that has a fixed duration of 35 days with an optional 7 day period, will commence around 6 September 2005. The value of the contract is approx. GBP 3.5 million (US $6.5 million).
After completion of the contract, the MSV Regalia will demobilize to the Coast Centre Base in Bergen, Norway, to complete preparatory works relating to the Total E & P Angola accommodation contract at the Girassol FPSO.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)