DNO Signs MoU with Ministry of Oil in Baghdad
The Ministry of Oil in Baghdad and DNO ASA have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
The MoU will serve as a framework for defining areas of mutual interest and cooperation between the parties.
DNO will provide assistance within the following areas:
- Training and Technology Transfer
- Petroleum Consulting & Services
- Technical studies
- Other areas as mutually agreed between the parties.
Helge Eide, CEO, comments: "DNO is very pleased with this cooperation with the Ministry of Oil in Baghdad which is considered by DNO to be a positive step towards a strong foothold for the company in Iraq."
- KRG Delivers Payments to Genel, DNO, Gulf for Tawke, Shaikan Production (Jan 23)
- DNO Makes Oil Find in Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Jan 09)
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)