Woodside Performs Additional Production Testing on Pluto-1
Woodside reports that the Pluto-1 exploration well in the Carnarvon Basin has established a stabilized gas flow rate of 46.5 million standard cubic feet per day through a 56/64 inch choke. The test was conducted over a restricted 10.5 meter interval, within a 65.5 meter thick gas sand.
Following continued testing of this interval, a second interval in a different stratigraphic zone will be prepared for additional testing.
Atwood Oceanics's semisub, Atwood Eagle, is drilling the well.
Woodside Energy Ltd. has a 100% interest in WA-350-P.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Atwood Oceanics more info
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)