Woodside Running Wireline Logs on Pluto-1
Woodside reports that the Pluto-1 exploration well in the Carnarvon Basin has reached a total depth of 3,300 meters. Wireline logs are currently being run with preliminary analysis indicating a gross gas column of approximately 209 meters.
The Atwood Eagle is drilling the well. The well is approximately 110 kilometers southwest of the North Rankin Platform. Water depth at the location is 976 meters.
Woodside Energy Ltd. has a 100% interest in WA-350-P.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Atwood Oceanics more info
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)