Dana Completes Acquisition of Hudson Field Interest
Dana Petroleum has completed the exchange agreement with Amerada Hess Limited, by which Dana has acquired an additional 28% interest in the Hudson Oil Field in the UK North Sea, thus increasing Dana's total stake in Hudson to 47.5%. In exchange, Dana has transferred its wholly owned subsidiary Dana Petroleum (Indonesia) LLC to Amerada Hess Limited. Dana Petroleum (Indonesia) LLC holds Dana's 12% interest in the Pangkah PSC area offshore Indonesia as its sole asset.
Dana is also delighted to report that it has been appointed as Operator of the Hudson Field, having received all necessary government and partner consents in this regard.
The Hudson field is currently producing approximately 12,000 barrels of oil per
day. Therefore, Dana's net North Sea oil production has increased by
approximately 3,400 barrels per day as a result of the completion of this deal.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess: World Needs New Offshore Oil Investments to Avoid Shortages (Sep 28)
- Hess Slashes 2017 Capital Budget After Quarterly Loss (Jul 26)
- Suriname Signs Offshore Oil Deals with ﻿Exxon, Hess and Statoil (Jul 14)
Company: Dana Petroleum more info
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)
- Denmark Issues 16 Oil, Gas Licenses (Apr 06)