XPD8 Wins Contract to Align Petrofac Systems
XPD8 Solutions has secured a key contract with Petrofac Facilities Management Limited.
Aberdeen-based XPD8 will support Petrofac Facilities Management Maintenance Group in the migration of data from incumbent Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) on a number of their managed assets to align them with the Petrofac operating system requirements.
A bespoke software package is being used by XPD8 along with a team of experienced maintenance engineers and IT analysts to complete the work in less than 10 weeks.
Mark Cavanagh, director of XPD8, said: "Petrofac is an innovative company and we are delighted to be able to demonstrate our technical know-how and expertise in migrating systems data efficiently and effectively.
"This contract comes on the back of a major contract win with BP and underlines XPD8's capabilities in providing its service culminating in cost effective solutions.
For a young, Start-up Company, the confidence placed in us by two major operators is very encouraging.
"We hope that this will be the beginning of a good working relationship between ourselves and Petrofac."
- Venture Shuts-In Production at Kittiwake Platform (Nov 11)
- Petrofac Snags Specialist Production Engineering Company (Jul 25)
- Petrofac Training Center Opens in Sakhalin (Jun 10)
Company: XPD8 Solutions more info
- XPD8 Secures $3.73M Contracts for Work in Malaysia, North Sea (Aug 20)
- XPD8 Clinches Work, Expands Workforce (Mar 29)
- Key BP Contract for XPD8 Solutions (Dec 20)