Drilling Commences at Hadda-1
Bounty Oil & Gas reports that the Ensco-56 has commenced drilling the Hadda-1 well, a rank exploration wildcat well offshore Australia in permit WA-325-P in Perth Basin.
Hadda-1 is a vertical well located in approximately 45 meters of water about 150 km northwest of Geraldton, Western Australia. Defined by high-quality 3D seismic, the primary target is the Late Permian Dongara Sandstone, with secondary targets in sandstones within the underlying Irwin River Coal Measures. The well is scheduled to reach its planned total depth of 1830 meters next week.
Estimates of potential recoverable oil reserves at the Hadda prospect range up to 65 million barrels.
Partners in WA-325-P are Roc Oil as operator with 37.5%; Apache with 37.5%; voyater with 12.5%; Bounty Oil & Gas with 7.5%; and Wandoo Petroleum with 5%
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Bounty Oil & Gas more info
- Advent Pushes Ahead with Seismic Campaign in PEP 11 in Sydney Basin (Jul 19)
- Australia's Bounty Closes Deal with Bridgeport for Surat Basin Assets (Jun 13)
- MEC Updates on PEP11 Planned Seismic Program in Offshore Sydney Basin (May 19)