New Drilling Contracts for Dolphin Drilling Semis
Dolphin Drilling has received a Letter of Award from Peak Well Management Ltd. for a four wells drilling program in the U.K. sector of the North Sea for the semi-submersible drilling rig Bredford Dolphin. The program commences during June/July 2005 with an estimated duration of approximately five months. Estimated contract value is approximately US $16.5 million. Bredford Dolphin is currently operating offshore Spain under a contract with British Gas, estimated to expire before mid March 2005.
Dolphin Drilling Ltd. has further received a Letter of Intent from ChevronTexaco North Sea Ltd. for a drilling program of approximately 150 days in the U.K. sector of the North Sea for the semi-submersible drilling rig Borgsten Dolphin.The program is estimated to commence in May 2005. Estimated contract value is approximately US $18 million. Borgsten Dolphin is currently completing its five years compulsory class renewal service at the Harland & Wolff yard in Belfast.
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Peak Well Management more info
- Peak Well Reels in Contract to Supply UHD Fishing Tool Package (Jul 25)
- Antrim: Rig Secured for East Kerloch (Mar 22)
- Granby: Ensco 100 Secured for Tristan NW (Jan 30)