Roc Oil Spuds Cliff Head-6 Well
Australian Worldwide Exploration reports that the Cliff Head-6 well commenced drilling on February 27, 2005. Twenty inch casing has been set and the rig is preparing to drill ahead in 16" hole at a measured depth of 88 meters.
Cliff Head-6 is a deviated well located on the central horst approximately 1.6 kilometers north of the Cliff Head-1 discovery well.
The well has a proposed total depth of 1,481 meters and is expected to be completed in approximately 7 days from commencement of drilling, on a trouble-free basis.
Participants in WA-286-P are Roc Oil as operator with 37.5%; Peedamullah Petroleum (AWE) with 27.5%; Wandoo Petroleum with 24%; Voyager with 6%; and CIECO Exploration with 5%.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Australian Worldwide Exploration (AWE) more info
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)
Company: Wandoo Petroleum more info
- Empyrean: Gas Zone Drilled in Project Margarita Well (Jun 21)
- Empyrean: Record Rains, Flooding Delay Shallow Drilling at Margarita (Jun 05)
- BassGas JV Welcomes Arbitrator's Decision on Clough Dispute (Jun 04)