Rigzone.com, a leader in the provision of data and information services to the global oil and gas industry since 1999, has completed development of RigLogix, the most comprehensive and easy-to-use tool for tracking the worldwide offshore drilling rig market.
RigLogix, in development since early 2004, was developed specifically to meet the needs of rig fleet owners and operators, equipment providers, analysts, and producers. Designed as a “best-in-class” tool set and information depository, Rigzone provides the key features users demand coupled with subscription rates that are a fraction of competing services.
Outstanding features of RigLogix include:
- Real-time data updated constantly covering the entire offshore rig fleet
- Detailed rig specifications covering over 100 individual data points
- Historical, current, and planned activities, locations, contracts, and day rates for each rig
- Customized report generation as well as canned reports allowing for instant access to data in nearly unlimited combinations – query the database using any data point
- Exporting of reports to numerous formats including Acrobat PDF files, Excel spreadsheet files, XML files, and more
- Scheduling e-mail alerts to send automatic updates to multiple e-mail addresses with custom send dates and custom report data
- Intuitive online system providing a level of data accessibility unmatched in the industry with access available 24/7 around the globe
- Account management tools allowing real-time administration of user accounts within a firm
Rigzone is known for providing the best online systems enhanced with some of the most competitive price points, and the RigLogix System is no different. “With RigLogix we are providing users with cost effective access to the quality and quantity of data previously available only to the largest companies, and we’ve provided a world-class design and feature set to help our clients get the most from the data in the least amount of time,” said David Kent Jr., Vice President of Rigzone. “RigLogix is a comprehensive data solution that will meet the demands and requirements of the most stringent users at a price point to suit the most frugal.”
RigLogix is currently in beta testing with an anticipated launch in the fourth quarter of 2004. Rigzone is currently seeking comment on the new system prior to launch and is accepting a limited number of select beta testers. In addition, Rigzone is encouraging interested drilling contractors to verify and update their rig equipment specifications and details. Drilling contractors with update details and those interested in beta test use of RigLogix should contact David Kent, Jr. at 281-345-4040 extension 11 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rigzone.com is the leading exploration and production industry Internet destination serving over 300,000 individual users from around the world each month. The privately held Texas Corporation provides a range of services to its members including job search and placement services, equipment brokerage and classifieds, online book and data sales, daily news and commentary, an industry events calendar, and a comprehensive online directory of upstream companies.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Kent, Jr.
5870 Highway 6 North, Suite 107
Houston, TX 77084
Phone: 281-345-4040 ext. 11