Jacobs Expands MSA for Chevron's US Refineries, Terminals
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has signed a master services agreement (MSA) expansion amendment with Chevron Products Co. to provide elective construction management (CM) services on an as-needed basis at Chevron refineries and terminals throughout the United States, Jacobs reported Tuesday.
"As an experienced Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) provider of end-to-end solutions, we will support Chevron's facility and business objectives while delivering engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services at the company's U.S. refineries and terminals," Valerie Roberts, Jacobs' global field services senior vice president and general manager, said in a company announcement.
Refineries covered under the MSA amendment include Chevron facilities in El Segundo and Richmond, Calif., Pascagoula, Miss., and Salt Lake City, Utah. According to Jacobs, the expansion amendment provides existing engineering and procurement (EP) services and allows Jacobs to deploy IPD at Chevron's U.S. refinery and terminal locations. Jacobs stated that IPD is designed to optimize project results, increase value to facility owners, reduce hours in the field and rework and maximize efficiencies through all project phases.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. more info
- Jacobs Signs Sulfur Recovery Tech Deal with Shell-Pique's JV (Oct 11)
- Jacobs Expands MSA for Chevron's US Refineries, Terminals (Aug 09)
- Jacobs to Provide EPCM Services at BASF's Ludwigshafen Site (May 16)