Saibos CML Awarded Kizomba A Contract
Saibos CML, an equally-owned subsidiary of Bouygues Offshore and Saipem SpA, has been awarded a contract for the Kizomba A Development Project in Angola for an approximately total amount of USD $230 million.
Esso Exploration Angola (Block 15) Limited (Esso), a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation, is the operator with a 40% interest. Other participants include BP Exploration (Angola) Limited with 26.67% interest, Agip Exploration Angola B.V. with 20% interest and Statoil with the remaining 13.33% interest. Sonangol is the concessionaire. The three-year contract covers:
- Engineering, procurement, construction and installation of flowlines for fluid transfer and an umbilical from the FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) to supply the TLP (Tension Leg Platform) with electricity.
- Engineering, procurement, construction and installation of the crude offloading system, comprising a CALM buoy and two rigid lines.
- Procurement, fabrication, pre-installation and connection of the 15 FPSO anchors.
- Installation of the subsea manifolds and umbilicals.
- Engineering, procurement, construction and installation of the risers and subsea injection lines.