Contest Launched Among Street Art Painters for Yamal LNG Tank Design
JSC Yamal LNG is holding a contest among street art painters and artists to determine a winning design for the Yamal LNG tanks, situated above the Arctic Circle in the Yamal Peninsula.
The winner of the competition will be tasted with creating artwork across four tanks, with the anticipated painted area of one tank comprising 4,500 square meters. The contest is scheduled to close on May 26, with the winner to be announced on June 7.
Artists have been advised to submit ideas with a “predominantly monotone color palette”.
JSC Yamal LNG is a joint-venture between Novatek (50.1%), Total (20%), CNPC (20%) and the Silk Road Fund (9.9%), according to JSC Yamal’s website.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
Company: Novatek more info
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)
- Russia's Novatek Recommends 1H Dividend Of 6.95 rbls Per Share (Aug 25)