Amec Foster Wheeler Looking for Graduates in the UK
Amec Foster Wheeler revealed Tuesday that it is currently recruiting graduates in a number of disciplines in its Reading office in the UK.
The oilfield services firm has encouraged the next generation of oil and gas workers to apply for mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, project control, quantity surveying, estimating and technical safety, health & environment graduate programs in 2017.
In addition, the company is also offering a range of roles for interns, apprentices and work experience seekers in other UK locations.
Other early careers opportunities currently available at Amec Foster Wheeler include:
· Summer internship - process engineering – Reading, UK
· Internship - civil engineering – London, UK
· Industrial placement – civil engineering – various locations, UK
· Assistant risk and safety consultant – Warrington, UK
· Assistant electrical engineer – Glasgow, UK
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Amec Foster's First-Half Trading Profit Falls, Margins Improve (Aug 10)
- UK Regulator: Wood Group Takeover Of Amec Could Hurt Competition (Aug 02)
- British Oil Probe Shows Value of Reading the Small Print: Gadfly (Jul 12)