CNOOC Starts Penglai 19-9 Output

CNOOC Limited has revealed that the Penglai 19-9 comprehensive adjustment project, located in the Bohai Sea, has commenced production.

The adjustment project is expected to reach its peak production of approximately 13,000 barrels of crude oil per day in 2019. There are 57 planned producing wells in total, with two wells currently producing approximately 750 barrels of crude oil per day.

In addition to fully utilizing the existing facilities of the Penglai 19-3 oilfield, one wellhead platform has also been built as part of this adjustment project.

CNOOC Limited has 51 percent working interest in Penglai 19-9 oilfield and acts as the operator, while its partner, ConocoPhillips China holds the remaining 49 percent working interest.



Have a news tip? Share it with Rigzone!
Email news@rigzone.com

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Click on the button below to add a comment.
Post a Comment
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.

Related Companies
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE

More from this Author
Rigzone Staff
e-mail us at news@rigzone.com
 -  Seadrill CEO Praises Workforce (May 24)
 -  Serinus Shuts-In Sabria Field Due to S... (May 23)
 -  Proserv Secures Series of Services Dea... (May 23)
 -  BP Urges Engineers to Apply for Trinid... (May 23)
 -  CGG to Support Oman Industry Workers t... (May 23)


Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid
Expertise: Fracturing
Location: Odessa, TX
 
Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid
Expertise: Fracturing
Location: El Reno, OK
 
Engineer - Frac/Acid
Expertise: Fracturing
Location: Williston, ND
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $54.15/BBL 0.51%
Light Crude Oil : $51.47/BBL 1.45%
Natural Gas : $3.22/MMBtu 3.30%
Updated in last 24 hours