OMV CEO Hopes For Asset Swap Deal With Gazprom Before Year-End
VIENNA, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Austria's OMV is confident it can reach a basic agreement on a planned asset swap with Russia's Gazprom before year-end, OMV Chief Executive Rainer Seele told reporters in Vienna on Thursday.
"We have set ourselves the goal of signing a basic agreement which outlines the swap of our assets before year-end," he said. "I am very confident that we will be able to manage."
(Reporting by Alexandra Schwarz-Goerlich; writing by Kirsti Knolle; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: OMV more info
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- OMV Flags Higher 3Q Margins, Kurdistan Windfall (Oct 13)
- Gas Pipeline Through Central Europe to Go Ahead As Planned -Romania (Sep 28)