FMC Wins Subsea Deal for Eni's Block 15/06 West Hub Development off Angola
FMC Technologies, Inc. reported Tuesday that it has secured a contract to provide subsea multiphase boosting pumps, manifolds, and installation support services for Eni S.p.A.'s Block 15/06 West Hub Development Project located off the coast of Angola.
"This is our second award for our new subsea multiphase boosting system and we are confident that this technology will be a critical and important part in supporting increased deepwater field recovery," Tore Halvorsen, senior vice president of Subsea Technologies at FMC Technologies, said in the press release.
Eni operates Block 15/06 with a 36.84 percent stake. Sonangol Pesquisa e Producao also holds a 36.84 percent interest, whille the remainig 26.32 percent stake is held by SSI Fifteen Ltd.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
- Mexico And Indonesia Could Be Next Up For Eni's Asset Sales (Oct 27)
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
Company: Sonangol more info
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)
- US Oil Firm Cobalt Files For Arbitration Against Angola For $2B (May 12)
- US Firm Cobalt Threatens Arbitration Over Angolan Oil Assets (Apr 03)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)