Ifax: Gazprom Invites China's CNOOC to Take Part in Offshore Oil Exploratio
MOSCOW, Sept 6 (Reuters) – Russia's Gazprom has invited CNOOC Ltd, China's offshore oil and gas specialist, to take part in offshore oil exploration in Russia, Interfax news agency quoted Gazprom's chief executive as saying on Tuesday.
"As far as oil is concerned, we are considering this possibility (cooperation with CNOOC in oilfield exploration), such offers have been made, specifically – it's offshore deposits," Alexei Miller was quoted as saying.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Dmitry Solovyov)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: CNOOC more info
- CNOOC Completes Test Runs at Huizhou Refinery in Guangdong - Report (Oct 09)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- China's CNOOC Begins Oil Partner Hunt in Mexico Deep Waters (Sep 15)