Hess Extends Perisai Pacific 101 Assignment by 54 Days for $5.3M
Malaysia's Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd disclosed Friday that its 51 percent subsidiary, Perisai Offshore Sdn Bhd, PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) and HESS Exploration and Production BV have agreed to an extension of the farm-out of jackup Perisai Pacific 101 (400' ILC) .
According to Perisai's company filing with local exchage Bursa Malaysia, the farm-out extension to HESS is valued at approximately $5.3 million.
The company said Thursday that the farm-out extension would commence June 23 for a duration of up to 54 days until Aug. 15. Perisai Pacific 101 will then be reassigned to PCSB, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad, to support its drilling operations.
In April 2014, Perisai Offshore clinched a three year $158 million contract from PCSB to supply Perisai Pacific 101, which was built by PPL Shipyard Ltd. in Singapore.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
- Hess Shares Fall After Fourth-Quarter Forecast Slashed (Oct 25)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 10 Offshore Rigs
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
- JERA's New LNG Contract With Petronas Foretells Smaller, Shorter Deals (Oct 25)
- PFI: Petronas, Aramco Seeking $8B For Malaysian Project (Oct 25)
Company: Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd more info
- Bondholders of Malaysia's Perisai Reject Extension of Maturity Date (Oct 04)
- Malaysian Banks Brace For Profit Hits As O&G Firms Restructure Debt (Sep 26)
- Malaysia's Perisai Gets 6 Months Charter Extension for FPSO Perisai Kamelia (Aug 22)