AusGroup Signs Deal with Technip for Work on Shell's Prelude FLNG Project
AusGroup Ltd., a Perth-based asset maintenance, fabrication & maintenance and construction services provider to the natural resources sector, disclosed Wednesday that its subsidiary MAS Australasia Pty Ltd. (MAS), has entered into an agreement with Technip Oceania Pty Ltd. to supply scaffolding and rope access services on the Shell-operated Prelude FLNG (floating liquefied natural gas) project off Western Australia.
Under the contract, MAS will deliver scaffolding and rope access for the hook-up and commissioning work, supporting pre-investment activities in Perth, South Korea and offshore.
"The contract further strengthens AusGroup’s oil and gas footprint, and leads to the creation of new Australian jobs, including skilled scaffolding fixers and trade rope access technicians supported by supervision, safety, administration and management roles," the company said in the press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: AusGroup Limited (AGL) more info
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Seeks To Delay Bond Payment (Sep 14)
- AusGroup Signs Deal with Technip for Work on Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Jul 14)
- CB&I Kentz JV Extends Contract with AusGroup for LNG Projects in Australia (Dec 24)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Shell Shale Leader Discusses the 'Non-Moonshot' (Oct 17)
- Jacobs Signs Sulfur Recovery Tech Deal with Shell-Pique's JV (Oct 11)
- Refinery Blazes to Dent Shell 3Q Earnings (Oct 05)