Beach Energy Flows First Gas from Udacha Field in Cooper Basin
Beach Energy Ltd. commenced first production from the Udacha gas field in PRL 26 lincense in the Cooper Basin, South Australia, joint venture partner Rawson Resources Ltd. disclosed Monday.
The Udacha-1 well has been tied back as a producing well to the Middleton production facility, with initial production expected to stabilize at 1.0 million standard cubic feet per day (MMscf/d) and rising to 1.6 MMscf/d when compression is available at Middleton in early 2017.
"The commencement of production from Udacha-1 represents a significant milestone for Rawson. It is the first ever production for the Company, providing a revenue stream to Rawson," Rawson said in the press release.
Rawson has a 10 percent interest in the permit block and the Udacha-1 gas production will provide the firm with its first production revenues.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Beach Energy Completes Callawonga-12 Well Drilling in Cooper Basin (Aug 25)
- Beach Energy Spuds Callawonga-12 Well in South Australia's Cooper Basin (Aug 18)
Company: Rawson Resources Ltd. more info
- Beach Energy Flows First Gas from Udacha Field in Cooper Basin (Jul 11)
- Rawson's Unit Acquires Moira, Gains Stake in PPL 391 in Papua New Guinea (Jul 01)
- Papua New Guinea Awards Petroleum Prospecting License 549 to Rawson (Jun 30)