Wood Group Secures Services Contract for Peregrino Field
Wood Group has secured a multimillion dollar contract to provide detailed engineering, design, and procurement services to South Atlantic Holding (SAH) for the development of the Peregrino field wellhead platform C, offshore Brazil.
Wood Group Mustang will perform the work for Kiewit Offshore Services (KOS), a fabricator for the oil and gas industry. SAH is owned by Statoil and partner Sinochem.
Statoil and Wood Group recently signed a master services agreement for Wood Group to support the lifecycles of Statoil’s onshore and offshore facilities. Wood Group Mustang is currently delivering maintenance and modification services to four Statoil instalations on the Norwegian continental Shelf. Wood Group PSN is also supporting the Peregrino field, providing operations, maintenance and modification services for the existing wellhead platforms, and modification services for the floating production storage and offloading facility.
“Wood Group Mustang’s proven ability to deliver cost-effective and efficient solutions was a key enabler to obtaining the contract,” said Michele McNichol, CEO of Wood Group Mustang, in a company statement.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)