NPD Grants Lundin Drilling Permit for Lundin Norway
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Lundin Norway AS a drilling permit for well 7220/11-3 AR, located offshore Norway in production license 609.
Well 7220/11-3 AR will be drilled from the Leiv Eiriksson (UDW semisub) drilling facility
The drilling program for well 7220/11-3 AR, which will be drilled by the Leiv Eiriksson drilling facility, relates to the deepening of appraisal well 7220/11-3 A, which was temporarily plugged and abandoned in 2015.
Lundin Norway AS is the operator of the well with an ownership interest of 40 percent. The other licensees are Idemitsu Petroleum Norge AS and DEA Norge AS, each with a 30 percent interest. The permit is contingent on the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing the drilling activities.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)