OceanMight Bags EPC Contract from Talisman Malaysia for Bunga Pakwa Project
Steel fabricator KKB Engineering Berhad's associate company OceanMight Sdn Bhd has received a letter of award from Talisman Malaysia Ltd. for the Bunga Pakma wellhead riser platform located offshore the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia, it said in a filing Thursday with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
OceanMight's workscope covers the engineering, procurement and construction of the wellhead riser platform for the offshore Bunga Pakma field in Block PM-3 CAA, with completion date scheduled for the third quarter of 2017.
KKB did not reveal the contract amount for the Talisman project, but it forms part of a (MYR 87.8 million) deal, which include a purchase order from Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd for the supply and delivery of steel high tension poles and a supply order from PPES Works-PCSB Joint Venture Proposed Interchange Kipali Project for the fabrication and supply of steel pipes & specials.
Talisman Malaysia is a unit of Spain's Repsol, which completes its acquisition of the former's parent company Talisman Energy in May 2015.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Repsol Says Drilling Suspended On Vietnam Oil Block Disputed By China (Aug 02)
- China Urges Halt To Oil Drilling In Disputed South China Sea (Jul 25)
Company: KKB Engineering Berhad more info
- OceanMight Bags EPC Contract from Talisman Malaysia for Bunga Pakwa Project (May 30)
- KKB Secures EPC Deal from Talisman for Kinabalu Project Offshore Sabah (Sep 14)