Rosneftegaz Might Pay Interim Dividend If Rosneft Stake Privatized
MOSCOW, May 20 (Reuters) - State-controlled Rosneftegaz, which owns 69.5 percent of Russia's biggest oil producer Rosneft, might pay interim dividends should Rosneft be privatized, RIA news agency quoted Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev as saying on Friday.
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Christian Lowe)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- China's CEFC Eyes Big League With Rosneft Oil Offtake Deal (Oct 17)
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)
- Venezuela Confirms Discussing Citgo Collateral Swap With Rosneft (Oct 04)
Company: Rosneftegaz more info
- Rosneftegaz Might Pay Interim Dividend If Rosneft Stake Privatized (May 20)
- Russia May Sell 12.67% of Rosneft Before IPO (Dec 28)