Wood Group Secures Statoil Services Contracts across NCS
Wood Group announced Monday that it has recently won four subsea contracts with Statoil on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, with the latest award comprising a study to deliver subsea field concept engineering for the Snorre expansion project.
This project will focus on cost efficient enhanced recovery from the Snorre reservoir, with tieback to the existing Snorre A tension leg platform and gas import from Gullfaks A. There are also options for front end engineering design (FEED), detailed design and fabrication on this contract award.
Wood Group Kenny CEO Bob MacDonald said in a company statement:
“Norway remains a key market for Wood Group Kenny and winning this work with Statoil underlines our position there. Our independent solutions strengthen the appeal of Wood Group Kenny to clients in this challenging environment and we are focused on improved efficiency. The four latest contracts awards cover the whole project lifecycle in pipeline engineering from concept, FEED, detailed design and life time extension, utilising our broad expertise in this area.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)