WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region
Australia's WorleyParsons Ltd. disclosed Wednesday that it has been awarded a five year contract for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCm) services for BP-operated assets in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey.
Under the agreement, WorleyParsons will provide EPCm services primarily to BP-operated Sangachal Terminal and pipeline systems in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey.
The services will be provided by a WorleyParsons Improve Team in Azerbaijan.
“We are pleased to continue our long standing relationship with BP and to have the opportunity to demonstrate the value proposition of our Improve offering on these assets” said Andrew Wood, Chief Executive Officer of WorleyParsons.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)