Carimin Clinches Mechanical Services Contract from PETRONAS Carigali
Malaysia's offshore oil and gas support services company Carimin Petroleum Berhad reported Monday that its wholly-owned subsidiary Carimin Engineering Services Sdn Bhd has clinched a contract to provide mechanical services for PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd on Feb. 24, the firm said in a filing on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The two year contract -- effective from March 2, 2016 to March 1, 2018 with an option to extend for another year to March 1, 2019 -- is on a call out basis with PETRONAS Carigali issuing the Release Order as and when there are requirements to perform the service.
Carimin said the total value of the workscope will depend on the duration of the services and cost related to the Project Management, mechanical services, materials and other related services.
PETRONAS Carigali is the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 10 Offshore Rigs
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
- JERA's New LNG Contract With Petronas Foretells Smaller, Shorter Deals (Oct 25)
- PFI: Petronas, Aramco Seeking $8B For Malaysian Project (Oct 25)
Company: Carimin Petroleum Berhad more info
- Carimin Clinches Mechanical Services Contract from PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 08)
- Carimin Secures $17M in Project Financing for an Accommodation Work Boat (Mar 03)
- Carimin Partners MOS, PAI to Provide Offshore Support Services in SEA, ME (Apr 28)