Samudra Timur Secures Inspection Services Deal from Lundin Malaysia
Oil and gas services provider Kerjuruteraan Samudra Timur Berhad (KSTB) reported Monday that Samudra Timur Sdn. Bhd. (STSB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of KSTB has secured a contract from Lundin Malaysia B.V. to provide oil country tubular goods (OCTG) inspection services in the country, the firm said in a filing on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The contract, effective for two years with an extension option of one year, commences Sept. 15, 2015.
KSTB indicated that the value of such services depends on the demand and activity levels of Lundin as well as the scope of services rendered by STSB during the duration of the contract.
"The price and rates for each type of inspection services are stipulated in a schedule accompanying the Contract," the company said.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Kejuruteraan Samudra more info
- Samudra Timur Secures Inspection Services Deal from Lundin Malaysia (Feb 16)
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Wins Tubular Contract from EMEPMI (Mar 22)
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Picks Up Petronas Contract (Mar 19)