Decmil Bags Accommodation Contract from ConocoPhillips for APLNG Facility
Decmil Group Limited (Decmil or Company) disclosed Friday a wholly owned subsdiary, Homeground Gladstone Pty Ltd. (Homeground), has entered into an exclusive accommodation agreement with ConocoPhillips. ConocoPhillips is the downstream operator of the Australia Pacific LNG facility located on Curtis Island, near Gladstone, Australia. Once complete, the facility will comprise of two LNG (liquefied natural gas) processing trains, each with a nameplate capacity of 4.5 million tons per annum (Mtpa).
Homeground will provide ConocoPhillips with accommdation for all shutdown workforce requirements, including major plant shutdowns, under an exclusive agreement.
The agreement will see Homeground transition, in-line with the market, to the operational phase of the major LNG projects in the Gladstone region.
Homeground also currently provides shutdown accommodation requirements to Rio Tinto's Yarwun Bauxite refinery in the region.
Decmil Group CEO and Managing Director, Scott Criddle, commented:
"Homeground has developed a strong reputation with the major project operators in the Gladstone region as a temporary workforce accommodation provider of the highest standard. This partnership with ConocoPhillips will see Homeground become an important service provider to Australia Pacific LNG by providing the infrastructure to manage all temporary workforce accommodation requirements."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Decmil Group Ltd. more info
- Decmil Bags Framework Deal with QGC for Brownfield Projects in Surat Basin (May 24)
- Decmil Bags Accommodation Contract from ConocoPhillips for APLNG Facility (Jan 29)
- Decmil Clinches Extension to QCLNG Wellsite Contract in Australia from QGC (Jan 12)