Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel
Norwegian offshore accommodation provider Prosafe announced Wednesday that it has taken delivery of the Safe Zephyrus semi-submersible accommodation vessel from Jurong Shipyard in Singapore.
Prosafe said that the final delivery payment for the Safe Zephyrus has been reduced by 30 percent, representing a seller's credit from Jurong that will be repaid before June 15, 2017.
The Safe Zephyrus is scheduled to comment a contract in Norway during the third quarter of 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)