Ithaca Appoints New Chief Commercial Officer
North Sea-focused independent oil firm Ithaca Energy announced Tuesday that it has appointed Dr Richard Smith as its new chief commercial officer.
For the last five years, Smith held the position of corporate development manager at Ithaca. Previous to that he worked for Total at the firm's UK North Sea business as well as at its head office in France.
In all, Smith has more than 19 years' experience in the oil and gas industry and the wider energy sector.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Ithaca Energy Starts Production from North Sea Stella Field (Feb 17)
- Delek Group to Issue Ithaca Energy Takeover Bid for $524MM (Feb 06)
- Ithaca Energy: Stella Production Start-up Delayed (Jan 12)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)