Clough AMEC Bags Timor Sea Bayu-Udan Contract from ConocoPhillips
Clough AMEC Pty Ltd. reported Monday the award of a new three year contract with ConocoPhillips in Australia, to provide asset support, operations and maintenance services to the Bayu-Undan offshore field development, located in the Timor Sea.
The Bayu-Undan offshore facilities consist of a floating storage and offloading facility and three fixed platforms, a remote wellhead platform and a compression, utilities and quarters platform (CUQ) and a drilling, production and processing platform. The latter two are located adjacent to each other and linked by an access bridge, forming the Central Production and Processing Complex.
Clough AMEC has provided asset integrity management and implementation services support to these facilities since July 2004.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: AMEC Foster Wheeler plc more info
- Amec Foster's First-Half Trading Profit Falls, Margins Improve (Aug 10)
- UK Regulator: Wood Group Takeover Of Amec Could Hurt Competition (Aug 02)
- British Oil Probe Shows Value of Reading the Small Print: Gadfly (Jul 12)