MMA Secures 5-Year Platform Supply Vessel Contract with ConocoPhillips
Marine service provider MMA Offshore Limited has been awarded a five year platform supply vessel contract by ConocoPhillips.
The contract will see MMA’s Mermaid Inscription PSV provide platform supply and static tow services in support of ConocoPhillips’ operations at the Bayu Undan facility located in the Timor Sea, 310 miles north-west of Darwin and 155 miles south of East Timor.
Commenting on the contract award, MMA’s Managing Director Jeff Weber, said in a company statement:
“In today’s challenging market, the ability to demonstrate your reliability as a service provider in the offshore oil and gas industry is critical. Contracts such as this demonstrate that MMA is a company with global presence. Our continued focus on identifying service optimisation and efficiency opportunities is delivering cost savings for our clients. We are confident that our ability to collaborate with our clients and provide innovative solutions will continue to set us apart in the industry.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: MMA Offshore Ltd. (MMA Offshore) more info
- SpeedCast Clinches 2 Contracts from Australia and Malaysia (Aug 02)
- MMA Secures 5-Year Platform Supply Vessel Contract with ConocoPhillips (Dec 18)
- Australia's MMA Offshore Bags a $35.2M Contract to Supply OSVs to Woodside (Nov 11)