Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad disclosed Tuesday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd has recently received a Letter of Award from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd -- the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) -- for the provision of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning (EPCIC) of a pipeline for the Terengganu Crude Oil Terminal (TCOT) project.
Under the contract, valued at $6.2 million (MYR 26 million), Alam Maritim will undertake EPCIC work for a 0.62 mile (1 kilometer) 10 inch pipeline for TCOT Effluent Discharge Line Extension Project, the firm said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The company commenced work on the contract Oct. 8, with physical execution in March 2016 and completion targeted for end June 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)