Eni Sells Remaining Stake In Galp
MILAN, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Eni has sold its remaining 4 percent stake in Portugal's Galp Energia raising 325 million euros ($348 million), the Italian oil and gas group said on Friday.
Eni sold the shares through an accelerated bookbuilding procedure at a price of 9.81 euros each. That compares with Galp's Thursday closing price of 10.065 euros.
Eni started selling down its 33.34 percent stake in Galp in 2012 and has raised a total of 3.28 billion euros from the disposal.
(Reporting by Valentina Za; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
- Mexico And Indonesia Could Be Next Up For Eni's Asset Sales (Oct 27)
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
Company: Galp Energia more info
- Galp Cuts Investment Plan, Sees Higher EBITDA Growth (Feb 21)
- Eni Board Authorizes Investment for First Phase of Coral Discovery (Nov 18)
- European Oil, Gas Companies Looking to Cut Costs Further (Oct 31)