Technip Secures ENI Umbilical Supply Contract
Technip announced Thursday that its wholly-owned subsidiaries Technip Umbilicals Ltd and Angoflex Ltda have been awarded a contract by ENI S.p.A. to supply umbilicals to the Block 15/06 East Hub Development, located offshore Angola.
The contract covers the project management and manufacture of around nine miles of dynamic and static steel tube umbilicals, which are scheduled to be completed in the second half of 2016. This latest award follows Technip’s announcement on September 8 that it had secured an engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning contract by PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) for the D18 Project, offshore East Malaysia, which covers the procurement and installation of two eight inch water injection flexible pipes totalling 5.9 miles.
Sarah Cridland, managing director of Technip Umbilicals, commented in a company statement:
“This award of Block 15/06 East Hub Development is a recognition of the quality and performance of the umbilicals provided by Technip. We are proud to be awarded this contract and will utilize our expertise across multiple Technip Umbilicals sites whilst strengthening our relationship with ENI.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)