Cosco Guangdong Delivers Newbuild AHTS 'Hai Yang Shi you 642' to COSL
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Limited (the Company) reported Monday that Cosco (Guangdong) Shipyard Co., Ltd. (Cosco Guangdong), a subsidiary of the Company’s 51 percent owned Cosco Shipyard Group Co., Ltd., has delivered an Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) Vessel, “Hai Yang Shi You 642”, to China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL).
The delivery documents were signed by and between Cosco Guangdong and COSL recently.
The vessel measures 242.1 feet (73.8 meters) in LOA (length of all), 52.5 feet (16.0 meters) in breadth and 24.3 feet (7.40 meters) in depth.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Ltd. more info
- Cosco Delivers 2 Jackups to Foresight Group and a PSV to a European Buyer (Aug 25)
- Cosco Incurs $27M Net Loss in 2Q 2016, Revenues Fell 11% to $566M (Aug 08)
- Cosco, KS Energy May Sell KS Orient Star 2 if Offer Covers Building Cost (May 17)